For my first official post in this newly improved blog (I guess...), I am going to share to you my current pen collections of some sort. Well, if you ask me why pens, I, myself don't know why in some time of my life I like to collect this kind of thing. It started when I came here in the Land of the Rising Sun. I stumble upon cute pens here and there. It may be their designs or the ability of such pens. So without further adieu, I am introducing to you Collection 1-3. (Haha.. Ginawang fashion show???)
1. A black ink pen which has a blue with stars on its body and a stripe-dress bunny as a design on the push-down mechanism of the pen.
2. It's just like number 1, it's just that it has a pink with polka dot body and a bow and pearl hanging.
3. This is a 4 different color pen that makes it bulky and with an orange with happy smile on its body.
For these collections 4-7, these were given by people who came from their respective travels as a souvenir.
4. From Tokyo Disneyland (January 2013)
5. From Guam (May 2013)
6. From Tokyo Disneyland (2012)
7. From South Korea (2012)
This one is a random present I received from a friend that I met during Japanese language class here in the Land of the Rising Sun. I don't know why she gave such present and just leave me with an answer that she noticed I have fond of collecting pens and when she found this pen, she remembers me. How sweet, isn't it?
And for the last but not the least is this amazing erasable pen given by some random person I just knew during hiking. He met us at the top and as he was using the pen, I was in awe of its ability and after finding out that I am collecting pens, he undoubtedly gave this one to me. So happy! Watch the video for you to witness that it can really erase.
There you go! These are just the current finds and I hope I can find more and this collection will grow more and more.